7.26.2008

Always...Everything

I don't know why it took me so dang long to use the heart image from this set. The heart and the birdie were the main reasons I bought it. Luckily I was able to track down a little piece of Soft Sky to do this card. I'm going through withdrawals! :) Hopefully my final order of the In Colors will make it all in one piece!

Stamps: Always
Ink: Soft Sky, Groovy Guava
Paper: Wild Wasabi, Soft Sky, Groovy Guava
Other: Groovy Guava ribbon, scallop punch, 1 3/8 circle punch, scallop scissors, white gel pen


Version two:

Everything the same as above except colors, Wild Wasabi, Close to Cocoa, and Chocolate Chip.

2 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Terrific creation!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for finding me again and helping me find you back, because I lost you for a bit. I love this Always set. Glad it isn't retiring. Beautiful card.