1.24.2009

Love U


I'm so excited, I figured out how to make my own Sticky Cuts! I ran a sheet of Therm O Web mounting adhesive through my Cricut to cut the letter U. Then I peeled off the backing, placed the letter on my card and pressed it down firmly. Then I just peeled off the top layer of paper leaving a clear adhesive letter. Then I covered it in glitter which stuck great!
This card is a CASE of one of my favorite makers, Krystie Lee. Here is her card: Tweet Heart in White

Stamps: SU Simply Said (heart), Studio G (love you)
Ink: SU Pink Pirouette, SU Riding Hood Red, SU Baja Breeze (flower), Staz On black
Other: Making Memories brad and flowers, Martha Stewart onyx glitter, Therm O Web mounting adhesive, Cricut Printing Press cartridge (letter 'U')

1 comment:

Krystie Lee said...

Thanks for the case credit and the nice words! I love this!