5.16.2009

Memories Book

I made this book for a friend to take with her on a trip to visit her daughters. I thought it might be fun for her to have a place to make some notes and add photos from her trip.
Sorry for the blurry photos, but I forgot to photograph the book beforehand and snapped some pics quickly right before I gave her the book.







Papers: Basic Grey "Urban Prairie", SU! '09 In Colors
Other: Chatterbox rub-ons, Making Memories brads and paper flowers and letter stickers, Jo-Ann's ribbon, Jenny Bowlin label stickers, Heidi Swap rhinestones, Zutter chipboard and o-wire, bound with Zutter's Bind-It-All

2 comments:

Rozette said...

Just stopping by to say hello. Don't you just love your BIA? What a cute book you made for your friend. Ok...I keep telling myself I am going on a buying freeze and then I see things like this Urban Prairie and I just want to run to the store and buy it.

Ro in Seabrook, TX

Rita W said...

Wow! I love this! If you need anymore friends.... :)