9.22.2009

Ahhh, the weather here has been so beautiful lately we have been spending a lot of time outside and away from the house going to the park, zoo, beach...
Fall is my favorite season but it is still a bit sad to say good-bye to summer. And with good-bye summer comes hello work! My maternity leave is quickly coming to an end and I will be headed back to work here in just a couple short weeks.
It all went by so fast but I am so grateful for the time I've had to spend with the kiddos. To stay up later than we should, sleep in later than usual, eat ice cream for lunch, put off chores until tomorrow, and just spend more time together as a family.
I only managed to make one quick project this weekend. It's a little notebook with a beaver on it. I've grown quite fond of little woodland creatures lately!



Paper: DCWV "Green Stack"
Other: Bind-it-All and Zutter o-wires
Enjoy the last of summer everyone!


1 comment:

Kamilla said...

OOoh this is the cutest one ever :)
I just love the cover!!
And the paper *drooling* sooo nice :)
Hugs //C