10.12.2009

It's fall and I'm falling behind in my blog posts!
Here are two of the three projects I submitted for consideration in the Bind-it-All Design Team auditions. The third project is ommitted because the person it is for may see it here.
I really thought I put in some good projects and loved all the participation with the other Zisters on the forum, but I was not chosen. I'm a little sad but it's okay becuase the ladies chosen have some really fabulous work and are so sweet.
There's always next year!



6 comments:

Lynne Forsythe said...

Sara....don't give up! It took me alot of tries for alot of different design teams before I finally made it!!! So DON'T GIVE UP!!!

Debbie Smith said...

Your work is really beautiful and I would pick you if I was judging. Debbie

Kamilla said...

OOOh Sära you have made some awesome books, and i agree, you make it next year ♥
Thank u for your sweet comments on my blog, i really apriciate them :D
GOOOO GIRL
*Big hug*

Shelley Haganman said...

This is a beautiful album! I am with Lynne...don't give up! It took me a while too! :)

eMeLiNe Seet said...

Please don't give up !! Your projects are lovely !

Rita W said...

I love them all, especially the first one.