6.21.2010

Bling!

I have recently discovered a fabulous blog, Simplicity by Late Blossom, by Susan Raihala, the queen of clean and simple cards. Her work is so beautiful, fresh, and clean looking. And my favorite part of her cards is the bling!

I was inspired to try some out for myself. This card isn't exactly the same, but total credit goes to Susan for the design as seen on her blog here. You can see I shamelessly lifted this one from her!


If you like bling as much as I do, you may find it more cost-effective to purchase your rhinestones in the jewelry-making aisle of your local craft store. I have found a significant cost difference as I can pick up a pack of 150 rhinestones for under $3. Add in a 40% off coupon and you're looking at $1.80. Not bad!

Stamps: SU! Pocket Silhouettes
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze
Other: flatback crystals from the jewelry isle at Michaels.

1 comment:

Rita W said...

I have that stamp set on my "maybe" list to order, but you might have just moved it to the top with this one. I love it!