3.20.2011

Alex Birthday

Hello and welcome for another project made with one of Mabelle R.O.'s creations from Whimsy and Stars Studio.  This one was created using the image 'Alex Birthday'. 
I had a lot of fun trying out a fun card technique called Tent Card, as featured by the fabulous Beate Johns.
If you haven't tried out this tecnique yet, I highly recommend you give it a go.  It was nowhere near as difficult as I thought it was going to be and now I see I can actually do it, I think there are a lot more of these fun little tent cards in my future!

Image: Whimsy and Stars Studio by Mabelle R.O. 'Alex Birthday'
Cardstock: My Mind's Eye 'Fine and Dandy, True Blue'
Ink: Copics
Other: Big Shot, Nestabilities scalloped circle dies

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Wow, this is just great! Love the bright fun colors and lovely dsp. You really rocked this technique, love the look of this. I'm going to check out this technique for sure. Thanks for the inspiration.

Peggy said...

Following your blog from SC #381 hope you'll return the favor.

www.stampinpeg.blogspot.com