4.16.2011

Happily Ever After Challenged #16 - Sweet Sixteen!

Ted over at Happily Ever Crafter has a fun challenge going on in honor of his 44th birthday.  The challenge was to incorporate purple and green into a project and to use four of something. 
This challenge was right up my alley because I also love purple and green together!  Add four bright and shiny rhinestones and I've got it covered!
Here is the LINK if you'd like to participate, too!
Happy Birthday, Ted!!!  May all your wishes come true!

Stamps: PTI Mat Stack One, Mat Stack Four
Cardstock: PTI white, Royal Velvet
Ink: SU Wild Wasabi, Momento black
Other: PTI doily die, Mat Stack Four die, SU rhinestones

3 comments:

Ted said...

Sara, I love everything about this card. I love how the sentiment takes center stage, thanks to the doily framing it. The rhinestones add such an elegant touch and what's best is that this card can be mass-produced for stationery gift boxes, etc. Thanks for playing along! :)

Ted said...

BTW, I'm not that much of a stickler regarding the sentiment. ;) You still qualify. :)

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Love what you've done with Mat Stack 4.