7.23.2011

Stamp-a-Faire Challenge 4

The challenge for this round was to create a project using these colors:

Color-challenge

I wish I had taken the time to take and edit a better photo because I really did use two different greens between the leaves of the flowers and the green strip on the left.  I promise!  I would have loved to participate in all the challenges today but I was super short on time as I had to use the kids' nap-time to do a little stamping then jump in the shower before we headed to town for the rest of the day.
  This challenge stuck out to me as one I really wanted to try because of the use of two very similar colors.
Here's what I came up with:

3 comments:

Kara said...

this is one of my fav sets!! so pretty!

Nora Noll said...

This is so pretty!! I LOVE the little butterflies!!

Rita W said...

Love those yummy butterflies! Very pretty.