10.22.2013

Hello

Hello? Is anyone still out there?  It's been forever since I've posted here and I've been missing this little creative outlet quite a bit.  Life has been pretty busy since last year and I just haven't been too productive in the crafty world.
We have now entered the world of  having both kiddos in school, with field trips, helping in the classroom, activities, and all the busy time that comes with school.
Mr. Paperaddict was part of a show for the Discovery Channel with a camera crew following him around for four months.  Add that on top of 80+ hour work weeks, and I really missed him!
We are now back to Fall, my favorite time of year.  It seems to be the time of year when I get my crafty mojo back, too.  And here is a little card just to say hello!

=
Stamps: SU
Cardstock: SU Crumb Cake and Baja Breeze
Other: SU Chocolate Chip ribbon, Provocraft embossing folder, Martha Stewart edge punch



No comments: