2.06.2011

Are you ready for some football?

Well, it's the day of the Superbowl and I'm sure all of our men are getting ready for the big game.  At least us gals, and some of you stampin' guys, have the internet to browse and look at pretty projects while the television is being taken over for the day!
Don't get me wrong, I really do like a good football game.  But really, I don't need to watch the commentators all morning do the pre-game show, and the pre-pre-game show.
But you know what I love even more than the game?  Yep, you guessed it!  All the goodies to munch on throughout the day.  A friend from work calls Superbowl Sunday "chip day".  Love it!
I'd better get going though because we are expecting a house full of people soon who will be ready for our first annual "Wing-a-palooza".  Well, I don't know that my husband would approve of that title, but I decided it sounds good for our wing cook-off :)  Each of our guest who want to participate will be bringng a batch of their best wings to be judged.  Little do they know, buffalo wings have been a food obsession of mine for about 10 years now and I think I have a pretty good recipe.  Is it not nice to whoop your party guests in a cooking contest?  Ha-ha!  Wish me luck!
Oh, before I go I suppose I should post a project, right?  This one has a football-ish shaped focal point, so I guess it fits the theme of the day.  Also, remind me not to shoot a white card on a white background again.  Not good!

Stamps: PTI Mat Stack One
Ink: PTI Water Lily Green, Memento tuxedo black 
Other: rhinestones

No comments: