2.05.2011

My favorite Papertrey project of 2010

Nichole Heady of Papertrey Ink has done it again and offered up a fabulous prize package as part of PTI's fourth anniversary festivities.  As part of the contest, she asked that we post our favorie PTI project from 2010.
This card is my favorite as it was one of the first ones I made after receiving my very first order of PTI goodies.  I loved how easy it was to make such a classy looking card with just a few stamps.  The background basics set is super simple to line up to make a repeating pattern since the stamp is clear and you can see exactly where you're putting it.  So easy for someone like me!
I'll end this post with one more thing:  pick me, pick me, pick me!!!  Oh please oh please!

Stamps: PTI Mat Stack One, Backgroun Basics: Diamonds

1 comment:

Pam W. said...

Well, I say that you did a great job with that first set. Love the color combo.