1.20.2015

Getting back to crafting, and a tag....

I've done a little crafting here and there the past year, but only usually for a specific project.  I've really missed the outlet of just playing around without the pressure for my project to come out right-or even look decent!
I spent some time creating over this past long weekend and plan on sharing some things here.  I'm not sure if anyone still reads here as I'm so inconsistent at posting.  Sorry about that for any of you who still hang around!
Starting off simple to get back into things, here's a little tag:
 
Cardstock, button, stamps(Mini Blooms), bakers twine, and tag die: PTI
Ribbon and ink: SU!

3 comments:

Rita W said...

This is lovely!! I'm glad you are getting some just because crafty time. :)

Unknown said...

Love the tag. I have missed crafting so much just because too... :)

Ellibelle said...

Beautiful! Love the colors you used!