11.08.2016

You Sparkle

Hello?  Is this thing on?
Hmmm......not sure who is still around out here in blogland, but if you've made your way back here somehow I'd like to say hello, and thanks for stopping back by!  I feel like my crafting hiatus is over and I am creating so much lately.  It sure feels good to have some "me" time to dive into my supplies again.

Unfortunately I didn't get a very good photo of this card.  I took a photo of it on top of a piece of computer paper right before I was getting it into an envelope for the birthday girl.

Shaker cards are my favorite type of cards to make right now.  They add so much sparkle and interest and it's fun to come up with different color combinations of glitter and sequins to use.

For this card I used my Zig Clean Color Real Brush pens to create a watercolored background in a rainbow of colors.  Using my Fuse Tool, I created a pocket from a page protector and filled it with sequins and some clear glitter.  Now that I've got the hang of the Fuse Tool I don't know how I ever crafted without it!  It makes creating shaker pockets so easy.  
Stamp set and dies are Papertrey Ink's Sparkle and Shine.


No comments: