8.19.2011

Whimsy and Mojo meet again...

The gals over at Mojo Monday had another great sketch this week and, of course, I had to play along!  If you haven't checked out their site yet, I encourage you to go take a visit.  They keep all the sketches and corresponding projects on-line so you're sure to find plenty of inspiration over there.

Here's the sketch:


And here's my interpretation:


I kept the main elements of the sketch the same, but I did make a small change of taking the bottom rectangle layer on the right of the sketch and rotating it and moving it to the bottom.  Instead of a photo corner I thought it would be fun to make a triangle out of adhesive pearls.

This "Coffee Girl" image is available in the Whimsy and Stars Studio's Etsy site for only $3.00!  Really, you can't beat that for a super cute image that you can resize to fit many different projects and use over and over again!

The paper here is Echo Park's "Life is Good" line.  Such pretty and happy colors in this collection!  I also used my favorite background stamp from Papertrey Ink named "Text Style".

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Rita W said...

Cute! I hope I can find some time to play along with the sketch tomorrow. It's such a good one!